If you prepare potato parfait with a dotted dough on a winter night, you can not eat this wonderful meal even when you are hungry. So tonight we’ll have a pea dough for dinner.
About Recipe : all matar recipe in hindi,hare matar recipe in hindi,matar ki recipe in hindi,matar recipe by nisha madhulika,matar malai kofta recipe in hindi, hare matar ke vyanjan,matar ke kofte,sabji recipe in hindi
Ingredients for Matar Jhol Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- Green peas – 1 cup
- Tomatoes – 4-5 medium
- Green chilli – 2 -3
- Ginger – 1 inch long
- Ghee – 2 1/2 tablespoons
- Asafoetida – 1 pinch (very rare if desired)
- Seeds of cumin – half a teaspoon
- Kurkumapulver: half a teaspoon
- Coriander powder – 1 teaspoon
- Paprika powder – less than 1/4 teaspoon
- Salt – according to taste (a small spoon)
- Garam Masala – less than 1/4 teaspoon
- Coriander leaves – 2 tablespoons (finely chopped)
How to Make Matar Jhol Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- Wash the peas in clear water.
- Wash the tomatoes and cut into large pieces, wash the green peppers and chop the stems, peel the ginger and wash in large pieces, finely crush with a blender.
- Heat 1 ½ tablespoon of butter in the pan, boil cumin and asafetida in hot butter, add turmeric powder, coriander powder and ground masala and sauté. that the oil begins to appear on the spices. , green peas. Add the beans and fry them for 2 minutes, stir, cover and cook for 4 to 5 minutes on low heat. Continue stirring the vegetables with a spoon for 1-2 minutes. The spices do not burn.
- Add 4 to 5 cups of water, salt and roasted red pepper. After you have cooked the dough, cook it for 3-4 minutes, turn off the heat, add the garam masala and the green coriander and mix. Take the pea paste is done.
- Remove the pea mixture in a bowl and add a tablespoon of butter. Serve hot peas with Parantha potatoes, pureed Parantha, hot Chapatti or rice and coma. You can also drink this bag as a soup.