Ingredients for Masala Peanuts Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- Peanuts: 150 grams
- Besan: 3 spoons
- Rice powder: 1 tablespoon
- Ginger pest: 1 tbsp. tea
- Cashmere-paprika powder: 1 teaspoon
- Black salt: 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt: 1/2 teaspoon (depending on your taste)
- Masala: 1/2 teaspoon
- Oil: for frying
How to Make Masala Peanuts Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- Start by washing the peanut well. Then mix the ginger-garlic paste, the rice powder, the chilli powder, the black salt, the white salt, the lentils and a little water. And then let stand for 10 minutes.
- Then add some chickpea flour.
- Here are the peanuts ready to roast.
- Heat the oil on the gas and set it on low heat for frying.
- Remove it after 2-3 minutes from the tissue paper.
- Remove it after 2-3 minutes from the tissue paper. After you are a little bit iced, you will notice that Masala Palli is very sharp and prepared with a flashlight.