In India, the variety of varieties of mango are popular. One of them is Rabri Mango Rabri. It is very easy to make and it is also very tasty in the food. Apart from this, children like it too. So let’s know Mango Rabari Recipe
Ingredients for Mango Rabri Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Mango – 03 (Medium Size)
* Milk – 1 liters
* Sugar – 1/2 cup
* Cashews – 7-8 nos
* Almond – 7-8 nos
* Pistachio – 7-8 nos
* Cardamom – 4 nos
How to Make Mango Rabri Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Also, keep in mind that there should not be fibers in the pulp of mango.
* Wash the mangoes before making rabri and peel it and take out its pulp and grind it into small pieces. Along with this, take cashews, almonds and pistachios, and peel the cardamom and grind its granules.
* Now heat the milk on high flame in a heavy frying pan. Slow down the flame when the milk starts boiling.
* When the cream of the cream is firm on milk, let it shovel from the pan, so that milk can not boil. In the meantime, keep the milk in the bottom of the curry and keep it running till the bottom of Kadhihi, so that milk can not be found in the bottom.
* When the amount of milk is approximately 1/3, put sugar and cardamom powder in it. Put half of the chopped cashew nuts, almonds and pistachios into the dry fruit pan and turn off the gas by running it well. After this, after mixing the mixture of half a mango, put it in a mixture of milk and run it well.
* Collect your delicious Mango Rabri Mango Rabri is ready. Let the rabbi cool down. Then garnish with the remaining dry fruits and pieces of mango and enjoy it. If you want, then rubbi can be used by cooling in the fridge.