About Recipe: ugadi pachadi recipe,ugadi pachadi in hindi,ugadi pachadi ingredients images,ugadi pachadi telangana style,mango pachadi,ugadi pachadi shadruchulu, chettinad mango pachadi,ugadi pachadi wikipedia in telugu
Ingredients for Mango Flower Pachadi Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- Mango Flower – 4 tbsp
- Grated Coconut – 4 tbsp
- Dry red chili – 2 or 3
- Jaggery – 2 tbsp
- Tamarind Pulp – 2 tbsp
- Turmeric Powder – a pinch
- Cumin Seeds – 1/4 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Oil – 2 tsp
- Mustard seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Fenugreek seeds – 1/4 tsp
- Curry leaves – few
- Asafoetida – a pinch
How to Make Mango Flower Pachadi Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- Cook mango flower for 5 minutes in a bowl.
- Add the tamarind pulp and cook for 10 minutes. Remove from the stove and let cool.
- Fry red chillies in some oils.
- Mix all the above ingredients: boiled flowers, cumin seeds, jaggery, coconut, red chili and salt. Grind them into a thick paste.
- Heat the oil in a small batter and mix it with the ingredients of the spice mixture.
- Transfer the ground pachadi into the pan and let it cook for 2 minutes.