Ingredients for Malai gobi Recipe in English:
* Cauliflower – 750 Grm
* Oil – According to minimization
* Milk powder -3 Tsp
* Sugar – 1/2 Tsp
For Gravy Paste
* Onion – 2
* Ginger – 2 Tsp
* Garlic – 6 cloves
* Green chilli – 5
For Garam Masala
* Cinnamon stick – 1/2 inch piece
* Green Cardamom(Elachi) – 2
* Cloves – 2
How to Make Malai Cauliflower in English:
* Cut into large pieces of Gobi, boil it by adding chopped gobi, water and salt in a vessel.
* Grate onions, green chilies, ginger and garlic. Make powder by grinding cinnamon, cardamom and cloves. Place milk powder in 750 gm of water and make paste.
* Put 2 tablespoons of oil in a strict condition, heat it, add boiled gobi and take 3-4 minutes to roast it, then add 2 table spoons of oil in the same rug, heat it, put onion paste and garam masala in hot oil Bake roasted, now put a paste of milk powder and boil it.
Boil till the milk powder starts to burst, add roasted gobi, cup water and salt and cook for 5 minutes on low flame. Gravy should be slightly thickened, then add sugar and mix then and turn off the gas.