Today we have brought the Makki Roti Recipe for you. In corn or corn, carbohydrates, folic acid, carotene, minerals, vitamins and iron are found abundantly, making it useful in fighting various diseases and making the body fertile. That is why it is custom of eating Makka Ki Roti and Mustard Greens Sarson Ka Saag in cold weather. Mecca Roti Makki Ki Roti to the Punjab Much likes. So let us know today how to make maize bread. You must note it and try this weekend. We are sure Makka Roti Recipe
will like you.
Ingredients for Makki Roti Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Corn flour – 400 grams
* Butter – 2 Tsp
* Hot water – As needed
* Salt – According to taste
How to Make Makki Roti Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* First remove the maize / maize flour in a vessel and filter it. After that mix the flour with the taste in the dough and then dough the flour with the help of lukewarm water.
* After this, cover the dough and keep it for 15-20 minutes. This will make the dough floral and it will become very tasty.
* Before making the dough rot, once it is well mixed with the help of palms, so that it becomes very soft. When the dough becomes soft, then take flour out of it and make it big by pressing it with the palm.
* After this, apply a little water in the hands and press the dough with fingers and make 5-6 inch diameter bread.
* Now put the bread on the hot pan. When one side sinks, then turn it over and turn it on the other side too. After this, remove the tawa from the burning of the gas and drink it with the help of tongs, rotate the medium on the medium flame.
* Now Makka Ki Roti is ready for your maize roti. Put butter or country ghee on it and enjoy it with hot greens.