Ingredients for Madras Sambar Recipe in English
* Arhar Dal – 250 gm (Pigeon pea)
* Drumstick – 1
* Onion – 2
* Tomato – 1
* Gram Lentils – 3 Tsp
* Green Chilli – 2
* Fenugreek seeds – 1 Tsp
* Jaggery – 2 Tsp (palm sugar)
* Coriander – 1 Tsp
* cumin seeds – 1 Tsp
* Mustard seeds – 1/2 Tsp
* Tamarind Pulp – 3 Tsp
* Asafoetida – 1 Tsp
* Red Chilli Powder – 1 Tsp
* Curry leaves – 6
* Dry red chilli – 4
* Turmeric Powder – 1/2 Tsp
* Garlic – 5
* Salt – According to the Taste
* Oil – According to minimization
* Coriander leaves – 2 Tsp (finely chopped)
How to Make Madras Sambar Recipe in English
* Boil the dal .
* Cut the onion . Cut the tomatoes and green chilli finely. Cut the drumstick into 3-inch pieces. Grind lemons into powder.
* Now add gram of coriander, coriander, fenugreek seeds and fry them strictly. After tandem, grind them fine with mica.
* Put oil in a strict condition and heat it. Now add ray, cumin, hard leaves, dry red chillies, asafoetida and fry it. Now add drumstick, turmeric, onion, green chilli, tomatoes, red chilli powder and cook it for 2-3 minutes.Now add the tamarind pulp and cook it.
* Mash the boiled lentils with a spoon.
* Now add lentil mixture and mix well. Now add water, salt and mix it. Now add masala powder and cook for 15 minutes. Now add coriander leaves and turn off the gas. Hot hot Madras sambar ready.