Today we have brought Nimbu Pani Recipe for you. To quench thirst for summer, Nimbu ki Shikanji is the best drink for Lemon. Thirst of lemon Nimbu ki Shikanji is extinguished, and the mineral mineralization that ends with sweat completes the shortage of minerals. Lemon is rich in vitamin C, so it helps to increase the body’s metabolism. The lemon taken without sugar is calorie free. And if it is taken in hot water in the morning with Honey,So it removes obesity of the body. It is evident from the advantages of lemonade benefits. Then what are you thinking, try the method of making instant lemonade. We hope you will love lemonade recipe Nimbu Pani Recipe.
Ingredients for Nimbu Pani Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Lemon – 2 nos
* Sugar – 2 Tsps
* Jaljeera Poewer – 1 Tsp
* Soda Powder – 1 Tsp
* Black salt – 1/2 Tsp
* Salt – 1 Tsps
* Crushed Ice – 1 cups
* Water – 4 glasses
How to Make Nimbu Pani/Lemon water Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* First, pour water into a large bowl for lemon water recipe Nimbu Pani Recipe.
* Put salt and sugar in the water and stir with running spoon.
* After this, cut lemons and sift the seeds in the water by squeezing the seeds.
* Now add sterilized powder, soda, black salt and mix well.
* Take, your method of making lemonade is complete. Now your Nimbu Ki Shikanji is ready. Remove it in the serving glass and apply the grated ice above it.