If you are preparing a special lunch or dinner, make sure Lakhnavi Pulao Learn to do it.
Ingredients for Lakhnavi Pulao Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* 250 grams of boiled basmati rice,
* A tablespoon of ghee,
* Half a cup of boiled green peas,
* 2 tablespoons small pieces of boiled carrots and green beans,
* A quarter cup of cashews, almonds and raisins,
* 2 onions, cut slices,
* A teaspoon of Kasuri fenugreek,
* Half a teaspoon of cumin,
* Half teaspoon of cinnamon powder,
* A spoonful of garam masala,
* 100 grams of paneer, cut into small pieces,
* Salt according to taste,
How to Make Lakhnavi Pulao Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* First, add a little ghee and separate the rice grains.
* Now heat the ghee in the embroidery and fry it with cashews, almonds and raisins.
* Place the onion in the remaining oil and add the cumin and cinnamon powder if it is golden.
* Then add all the vegetables and rice and cook for 1 minute.
* Then add the fried cashews, almonds and raisins, cook for half a minute and serve hot.