Ingredients for Lady’s Finger Mutton Recipe in English
* Mutton -1/2 kg
* Bhindi -1/2 kg (Okra ,Lady’s finger)
* Ghee – 2 Tsp
* Cumin seeds – 1 Tsp
* Cinnamon-2 inch piece
* Cardamom -3 (Black cardamom)
* Black pepper -10
* Onion – 1
* Green Chilli – 4
* Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 Tsp
* Turmeric – 1/2 Tsp
* Salt – According to the Taste
* Coriander Powder – 2 Tsp
* Homogeneous Tomato – 2
* Red Chilli Powder – 1 Tsp
* Garam Masala – 1 Tsp
* Coriander Address – 4 Tsp
* Oil – According to minimization
How to Make Bhindi Mutton Recipe in English
* Wash Bhindi, cut the stem side of the upper side and cut the thin part downwards, leave a thin long ghat on one side, prepare all the bhindi and cut it. Put the mutton pieces, cut the onions and tomatoes, chop the coriander leaves finely.
* Put oil in a pan, then add cumin seeds, roast it and fry it and fry it.Now add ghee to a pressure cooker, add 1/2 tsp cumin seeds, cinnamon, black cardamom, black pepper, onion and roasted, add green chillies and mutton pieces, now add ginger garlic paste, salt, Mix turmeric, coriander powder and mix it, add water and mix well once and cook for 15 minutes, then add tomatoes, red chilli powder and garam masala.
* Now add finely chopped coriander and mix roasted Bhindi, now cover it till it turns into a vial, cook for 25 minutes on low flame after making the wax. Hot hot Bhindi mutton curry ready.