Ingredients for Ambur Chicken Biryani Recipe in English
* Chicken – 1 k.g
* Basmati rice – 1 k.g
* Onion – 3
* Tomato – 2
* Coriander leaves – 1
* Mint leaves – 1 Tsp
* Ghee – 100 g.m
* Ginger garlic paste – 50 g.m
* Coriander Powder – 1 Tsp
* Garam Masala Powder – 1/2 Tsp
* Red Chili Powder – 1 Tsp
* Curd – 250 liters
* Green Chilli – 8
* Salt – According to the taste
* Oil – According to minimization
* Link Leaf – 10 (Curry leaves)
* Cinnamon – 1/2 inch piece
* Clove – 3
* Royal cumin seeds – 1/2 Tsp
* Cardamom – 2
* Chakra flower – 1 (Star anise)
* Sharp Leaf – 1 (Bay leaf)
How to Make Ambur Chicken Biryani Recipe in English
* Wash rice and soak for 1 hour.
* Wash the chicken pieces too.
* Cut the onion and tomato thoroughly. Mix coriander leaves, peppermint leaves and green chillies, grind them fine with a mixer.
* Now put oil in a vessel (in which you make biryani) and heat it. Now add finely chopped onions, cinnamon, cardamom, cloves, chakra flower, and fastened leaves. After that add the paste of ginger garlic paste with a hard leaf and roast it. Now cook chicken pieces and cook it. Now add red chili powder, salt, coriander powder, garam masala powder and mix it. After that green chilli and Add powdered, grated paste of coriander and mix it. Mix yogurt and add 1 liter of water and mix it well. Now after the water has boiled, put soaked rice in it, put ghee on it and cover it for 30 minutes on a low flame. Garma hot kozhi Biryani prepared.