Ingredients for Kolhapuri Sukka Mutton Recipe | Mutton Sukka Recipe | Mutton Fry in English
* Mutton – 1/2 kg
* Turmeric powder – 1/2 Tsp
* Curry Leaves – 1 Tsp Chopped
* Black pepper – 5
* Garlic – 4
* Fennel seeds – 1/4 Tsp
* Cumin seeds – 1/4
* Onion – 1
* Green chilli – 2
* Red chilli powder – 1 1/2 Tsp
* Coriander powder – 1/2 Tsp
* Salt – According to the Taste
* Oil – According to minimization
* Peanuts – 1/4 cup cooked
* Lemon – 1
How to Make Kolhapuri Sukka Mutton Recipe | Mutton Sukka Recipe | Mutton Fry in English
* Cut the mutton in 1/2 inch piece. Wash mutton with clean water.
* Now add cooked peanuts, turmeric,salt and some water to the cooker and cover it until it reaches 5 vials.
* Cut the onions and green chilies finely.
* Grind garlic, fennel, cumin, black pepper finely with a mixer.
* Now add oil to it, and heat it. Now add finely chopped onions, green chillies, curry leaves and cook it. Then add red chilli,coriander powder, paste of grated lemon and mix it. Now cook the mutton with water and cook it until it is completely dry. Hot hot mutton sukka ready.