Shake, cooling and lassi etc. are kept out of the heat during the summer season. Not only do they benefit the body, they also benefit the body. You have enjoyed many drinks in the past few days. So let us increase the same chain, and today we deliver saffron almond pistachio lassi recipes – Kesar Badam Lassi Recipe to you. What would you like to tell, of course.
Ingredients for Kesar Badam Lassi Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Yogurt Curd – 1 1/2 cups
* Sugar – 8 Tsps
* Water- 1/2 cup
* Almond – 1 Tsp
* Pistachio – 1/2 Tsp
* Saffron – pinch filled
* Rose water – 1 Tsp
* Cardamom powder – Pinch filled
* Ice Cubes – As needed
How to Make Kesar Badam Lassi Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* To prepare it, first chop almond and pistachio, then make lassi.
* To make the lassi, first add sugar, cardamom powder and water to the curd and mix them lightly.
* After blending, take it out in a vessel and add almonds, pistachios, saffron and rose water and mix well.
* Now your delicious saffron almond lassi / Kesar Badam Lassi is ready. Remove it in the glass and put ice cubes and serve it.