Think if you are baked fish in the Kerala style / Pisin Pallichithu at home. If you serve, then all will be amazed. So, in all Kerala style Baked fish / Pisal Pulchitu I like to eat in the restaurant but if it is made at home, then it is just another matter. Kerala style baked fish / Pisal Pallichithu. The main thing is that the fragrance that arises when it is made is very pleasant and after seeing it, the hunger gets even more intense. Anupa Joseph’s preparation for this recipe takes a few minutes and it takes 30 minutes to cook well. If the guests come suddenly at home, you may eat baked fish / pine paulchithu in the Kerala style. Can make and make them happy. Baked fish / Pinnacle in Kerala style of Better Butter In this Hindi you will get the method of making it in Hindi, with the help of which you can make it very easily. So whenever you want to eat some special food or make a baked fish in the style of Kerala / Pulchitu Do not forget to try.
Ingredients for Kerala style Baked Fish Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Vinegar – 1 Tsp
* A whole fish or 2 fish fillets (I used a complete pombrate)
* Turmeric powder – 1/4 Tsp
* Red chili powder – 1/2 Tsp
* Black pepper powder – 1/2 Tsp
* Salt to taste
* Curry leaves – 2 to 3 stalk
* 1 to 2 large spoon oil (preferably coconut oil) to roast fish
* 1 and 1/2 to 2 tablespoons oil (preferably coconut oil)
* 5 to 6 small pieces finely chopped
* 1/2 large spoon of finely chopped ginger
* 1/2 large spoon of finely chopped garlic
* Green chillies – Finely chopped 2
* Coriander Powder – 1/2 Tsp
* Chilli powder – 1/2 Tsp
* Lemon juice – 1/2 Tsp
* Thickened coconut milk – 1/4 cup
* Banana leaf / aluminum foil
How to Make Meen Pollichathu Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Tamil Telugu All Indian languages.
* Clean the fish thoroughly, dip it with a vinegar and 1/2 large spoon of salt in a bowl of water, wipe it using a paper towel, and make deep wounds on both sides of the fish.
* Then leave the fish with turmeric powder, red chilli powder, black pepper powder and salt, leaving the marininate, put it in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
* Heat a pan and pour oil, put curry leaves in line and keep fish on it. Roast both sides of the fish lightly, when it is necessary to invert it, and if it is cooked, put it on the plate.
* Put oil in the same pan, after heatinghe oil, leave ginger, garlic and green chillies in it. After removing its rawness, add chopped onion, curry leaves and salt. Cook until the skin is soft.
* Pour coriander powder, chili powder and turmeric powder. Mix it well, stir it and add lemon juice. Now add coconut milk, leave it on heat till its boiling, Now the spice mixture should look like a paste.
* Spread over aluminum foil or banana leaves (which you are using to bake fish) in the banking segment, spread half of the spice on it and keep the fried fish over it. Now spread the remaining spices on the fish.
* To wrap the fish completely, turn the aluminum foil / banana leaves. If you use banana leaves, then bind it with a twine. Cook it in oven for 20 to 25 minutes at 204 degree Celsius.
* You can grill it on the stove too. Just put a hot cast iron wok in the pan and put another heavy pan over it. Grill it on medium high flame so that it can be rotated to cook it uniformly every 10 minutes.
* Serve hot with boiled rice and it will be pleasant. You will remember all, the real Alappuzha House boat.