Ingredients for Keema Samosa Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* 250 gram flour
* 1 tablespoon curd
* 2 tbsp Coriander leaves (finely chopped)
* 4 green chillies
* 2 tablespoon flowering leaves (finely chopped)
* 1 onion
* 1/2 kg of cucumber
* 1 tbspn ginger garlic paste
* 1 tbsp Red Chilli Powder
* 1 tsp Hot Masala Powder
* Salt according to taste
* Oil according to requirement
How to Make Keema Samosa Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Mix 4 tablespoons of oil and salt in it and mix it well, now add a little water and take it softly now. Now add 2 tablespoons of water and add some water to it.
* Clean the kheema and keep it aside. Now chop green chilies and onions finely. Now put oil in a pan and heat it, and put it in a paste, finely chopped onion, green chilli and garlic ginger, and roast it.
* Then cook on low flame for a little while after adding kheema and salt in it.
* Now add red chilli powder, garam masala powder, coriander leaves, fudge leaves and yogurt and cook it for 3 minutes and close the gas.
* Now, after breaking the small dough from the kneading flour, make it in the shape of a round. Now with a dough, put it on the chuckle and roll it in the shape of a round chapati from the cylinder. Cut the chapati from the middle and place it in two equal parts. Raise one part in the hand and put water on the cut edge.
* Now, put two or two half edges on top of the chapati, paste it. Now fill the mixture of Chhapati’s open whiskey mixture, and close it like a triangle coming and putting the edges with a festoon paste. Make all the samosas in the same way.
* Now heat the oil in a pan and add 2-3 samosas to it, fry it till brown. When the samosa becomes brown, then remove it. Heat hot kheema samosa is ready.