Ingredients for Keema samosa Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* 50 gm Peas
* 5 gm of garam masala
* 250 grams mutton
* One tablespoon of curd
* 10 grams of ginger paste and garlic
* 250 grams of flour
* A large Garam Masala spoon
* 5 grams of finely chopped ginger
* 20 grams of dried fruits
How to Make Keema samosa Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* First, minced meat, ginger – Mix garlic paste, red chili powder and yogurt.Take it and keep it for 20 minutes.
* Heat oil, add piyaas and garam masala and fry.Take it until it turns brown.
* Now add the insect mixture to the hot oil, dried fruit and chopped ginger.Also put it
* Add a little salt and oil to the dough and knead it.
* Now, make the fine flour of the trees and tie it like bread and add the finely chopped
* Put a mixture of
* Now, fry it in paraffin.
* Prepare your bearded samosa.