Ingredients for Keema Korma Curry | Mutton Keema Korma Curry Recipe in English
* Mutton – 1 kg
* Ginger garlic paste – 1 Tsp
* Onion – 200 gm
* Turmeric powder – 1/2 Tsp
* Red chilli powder – 1 Tsp
* Coriander seeds – 2 Tsp
* Garam masala – 1/2 Tsp
* Peppermint – 3 Tsp(finely chopped)
* Coriander – 3 Tsp (finely chopped)
* Green chilli – 6
* Curd – 1/2 ltr
* Salt – According to Taste
* Oil – According to minimization
How to Make Keema Korma Curry | Mutton Keema Korma Curry in English
* Mutton pieces wash with water, please put in the cooker, mix mutton pieces, salt and ginger garlic paste and boil.
* Now take a small pan to put coriander and fry and grind, Cut onions and green chilli finely.
* Heat oil in a strict pan, now contains added chopped onion, turmeric,red chilli powder to roast,Add coriander powder, garam masala, green chillies, boiled mutton and cook for 10-15 mins. Add coriander leaves and mint leaves and mix well. Hot hot Keema Korma Curry is ready.