Ingredients for Keema Biryani Recipe in English
* Mutton – 200 g. m (Mutton keema)
* Basmati rice – 1/2 cup
* Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 Tsp
* Cinnamon – 1 inch piece
* Cardamom – 3
* Clove – 3
* Cumin seeds – 1 Tsp
* Onions – 1
* Tomato – 1
* Green Chilli
* Red Chili Powder – 1 Tsp
* Coriander Powder – 1 Tsp
* Coriander leaves – 2 Tsp
* Mint – 1/4 cup
* Garam Masala – 1 Tsp
* Onion – 1/2 cup
* Salt – According to the taste
* Oil – According to OIL
How to Make Keema Biryani Recipe in English
* Wash the rice and soak it for 30 minutes.
* Cut the tomatoes, onions, green chilies finely.
* Now put oil in a rigid and heat it. Now add cumin seeds, cloves, cardamom, cinnamon, green chillies, and roast it. Then add finely chopped onion and roast it. After the onions are light brown, add ginger garlic paste and cook it. Now add chopped tomatoes and cook it. After that put the minced bread cooked. After the beans are light brown, add red chilli powder, coriander powder, salt, garam masala powder and mix it. Now after the oil separates from the keema, add coriander leaves, mint leaves and mix them.
* Now put water, salt, 1 teaspoon oil in a vessel and heat it. After boiling in water, add soaked rice and cook it up to 70%.
* Now put 1 teaspoon of oil or ghee in the cooker. After that put half the minced mixture in a layer. Put half the rice on top of it. Likewise, rice and keema like layers. Now add the roasted onions, cover them and cook for 10-15 minutes on a low flame. Heat hot mutton keema biryani ready.