About Recipe : makhana ki sabji kaise banaye,makhane ki sabji,makhane ki sabji navratri,kaju curry recipe in hindi,makhana paneer sabzi recipe in hindi, makhana ki sabji ki recipe,jain kaju curry recipe in hindi,makhane ki sabji banane ki vidhi
Ingredients for Kaju Curry Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- 1 cup makhana
- 2 tablespoons cashews
- ½ cup milk
- 1 Ginger tea, green pepper paste
- ½ cup tomato paste
- 1 Finely chopped ginger
- ½ cup of cream or cream
- ½ cup fresh yogurt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper powder
- Salt to taste (rock salt)
- 1 tablespoon coriander (finely chopped)
- 1½ teaspoon oil or butter
- 2 teaspoon Green Peas(Optinal)
How to make Kaju Curry Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- Soak the cashews in the milk for half an hour, then make a fine paste from the grind.
- Put ½ teaspoon of oil or butter in a hot saucepan, put the makhane and fry it until it is crispy.
- Add the rest of the oil and heat, add the chili paste and ginger and fry, add the tomato and fry until the oil separates.
- Add the ground cashew paste and fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the beaten yogurt and roast for 1 to 2 minutes, add a cup of water and roasted Makhane and cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add salt, garam masala and chopped ginger and mix well.
- Off the gas and serve with hot coriander, ki poori, garnished with green coriander.