Ingredients for Kaju Mutton Curry Recipe in English
* Mutton – 1 kg (Pieces)
* Garlic – 50 g.m
* Cashews – 50 g.m. (Kaju)
* Green chilli – 50 g.m
* Black Pepper Powder – 1 Tsp
* Curd – 200 g.m
* Coriander leaves – 3 Tsp
* Oil – According to the Oil
* Salt – According to the taste
How To Make Kaju Mutton Curry Recipe in English
* Clean the mutton pies with water well. After that add mutton pies in the cooker, add salt and mix half cup of water, cook till 3 cups.
* Add cashews, green chillies, garlic, black pepper powder, and grind them fine with a mixer.
* Now put oil in a rigid and heat it. After heating the oil, add the paste of cashew nuts and cook it. After that add boiled mutton paste and cook for 10 minutes. Fry the curd and put it in the mutton curry and cook for 10 minutes on a low flame. Now add coriander and stop the gas. Prepare hot Kaju Mutton Curry Ready.