Ingredients for Kaju Katli Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* 1 cup cashew nuts
* 2 tbsps of ghee
* 5-6 Saffron
* 1/2 cup sugar
How to Make Kaju Katli Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* First, grind cashew nuts in a mixer, grind more finely.
* Heat 1/2 glasses of water in a vessel and put 1/2 cup of sugar in it, boil it for a while, when all the sugar is melted in water, put cashew powder in it, mix it well and for a while, on slow flame Cooked
* Now the mixture becomes slightly mashed, then add ghee and saffron in it and mix it again and stop the gas.
* Now keep the entire mixture cool in a plate, when the mixture cools down, then lift it by hand and make the entire mixture round and make it like a dough.
* Now put the dough on the butter paper, and press lightly with the hands and spread on the roller paper with the rolling roll. Do not get too thin. Now cut the diamond in its shape.
* Healthy cashew kettle is ready.