Ingredients for Kaju Gobi Matar Sabji Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Cashew nuts – 1 cup
* Cauliflower-1 small
* Boiled green peas – 1/4 cup
* Onions – 1/2 medium
* Finely chopped garlic – 1 spoon
* Ginger, finely chopped – 1/2 teaspoon
* Green pepper – 1-2
* Hard sheet – 10-12
* Coconut milk – 7 teaspoons
* Coriander leaves – 2 tablespoons
* Lemon juice – 2 teaspoons
* Kew water – 1/4 teaspoon
* Turmeric – 1/2 teaspoon
* Coriander powder – 1/2 tablespoon
* Garam Masala – 1/2 tablespoon
* Red pepper – 1 spoon
How to Make Kaju Gobi Matar Sabji Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Boil cashews, cauliflower and chopped green peas in a little salt, turmeric, coriander powder and garam masala.
* Now heat the oil in the pan, add the onion, garlic, ginger and green peppers.
* After that, place the straw leaf and add red pepper too.
* Then add boiled cauliflower, cashews and green peas. Also add the tomato cut from the top.
* After that, add some coconut milk and let the sauce thicken.
* Once done, add coriander leaves, lemon juice and kavda water.
* Finally, garnish with coriander and serve it.