Ingredients for Kaddu Ki Dal Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- 1/4 cup chopped lentils
- 1/4 cup of lens impulse
- 1/4 month dal
- 1 inch ground ginger, worn
- 2 green peppers
- 1 inch grilled cinnamon
- Coriander leaves
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 250 grams of pumpkin, peeled and chopped.
- Seasoned with salt
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon of ghee
- 3 to 4 garlic
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 2 dried red peppers
How to Make Kaddu Ki Dal Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- First put all the ingredients in the pan and boil with 2 cups of water and salt until the gas reaches the pipe. Do not insert unwanted objects.
- When the goal is cooked, take it to another container. To prepare the picador, heat the ghee in a small saucepan.
- Then add cumin, garlic and red pepper.
- Fry for a moment, then sprinkle with dal. After your pulse is over, serve it with hot rice and flour.