Ingredients for Jeera Rice Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- Basmati rice – 1 cup
- Ghee or oil – 2-3 tablespoons
- Green coriander – 2-3 tablespoons, finely chopped
- Cumin – 1 full teaspoon
- Lemon – 1
- Integral spices: 1 big cardamom, 4 long, 7-8 black pepper and 1 inch of legume sugar
- Salt – 1 teaspoon (according to your taste)
How to Make Jeera Rice Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- Clean the rice, wash it and put it in the water for half an hour. After half an hour, remove the excess water from the rice and remove it.
- Heat the ghee in a bowl, add the cumin and cold cumin (the cumin should not be black), add all the masala, the lentil, the black pepper, the long and the cardamom and lightly fry, now rice wire rack
- Mix the rice with a spice and fry it for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Now add 2 cups of water, salt, squeeze the lemon juice and add it to the rice (add lemon juice, the color and taste of the rice are better), stir the rice over low heat for 5 minutes, Make cook the rice after 5 minutes, open it and check it. Let the rice run properly.
- Cover the rice and let it simmer for 5 minutes, open it and check it. The rice is not completely cooked. Now the water is visible in the rice. Operate the rice, cover it again and cook for 3-4 minutes. Give the rice, check if the rice is ready, the rice has become fluffy and the rice has become high Turn off the gas.
- Cover the rice and leave it in the pot for 10-15 minutes. The caraway is prepared after 15 minutes, the cumin sprinkled with green coriander and garnished, served and eaten.