Ingredients for Jeera Rice Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Basmati rice – 1 cup
* Ghee or oil – 2-3 tablespoons
* Green coriander – 2-3 tablespoons, finely chopped
* Cumin seeds – 1 full teaspoon
* Lemon – 1
* Whole spices – 1 large cardamom, 4 long, 7-8 black peppers and 1 inch of pulsed sugar
* Salt – 1 teaspoon (according to taste)
How to Make Jeera Rice Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Clean and wash the rice and soak in water for 1/2 hour. Remove the excess water from the rice after half an hour and remove it.
* Heat the ghee in a container, add the cumin seeds and fry the cumin seeds (the cumin seeds should not be black), add the whole masala, the lentil sugar, the black pepper, the long and the cardamom , and bring them back slightly, now the rice Put it
* Mix the rice with a spice and fry it for 2 minutes, stirring continuously with a spoon. Now add 2 cups of water, salt and squeeze the lemon juice and put it in the rice (adding lemon juice, the color and taste of the rice are better), mix well, cook the rice for 5 minutes over low heat. Let it cook. After 5 minutes, open the rice and check it, let it flow properly.
* Cover the rice again and let it cook on low heat for 5 minutes, open and check the rice, the rice is not completely cooked, now the water is visible in the rice, make it run, cover it again and cook for 3-4 minutes. Give the rice, check that the rice is finished in rice, the rice has become sweet and big, the rice has become. Turn off the gas.
* Cover the rice and keep it in the pot for 10-15 minutes. The cumin seeds are prepared after 15 minutes, add green coriander to the cumin seeds and garnish, serve and eat.