Ingredients for Jangri Recipe in English
* White lentil – 1 cup (udad dal)
* Rice flour – 1 Tsp
* Sugar – 2 cup
* Orange food colour – 1/2 Tsp
* Cardamom powder – 1/2 Tsp
* Salt – According to the Taste
* Oil – According to minimization
How to Make Jangri Recipe in English
* Wash udad dal and soak it for 30 minutes.
* Now grind urad dal. Batter Smooth must be. Now, rice flour (if you want or if you can not add rice flour) orange food color 3-4 drops, add salt and mix well.
* Now put sugar and water in a vessel and heat it. Now after making sugar syrup, after making 1 teaspoon of syrup, add cardamom powder and orange food color and mix gas.
* Now put oil in a rigid and heat it. The oil should not be too hot and keep it in the middle. Now add the mixture to the compartment or pelchic cover or cloth in a oil and make a round cumin shape in the oil and make small sprouts such as a jhangari shape, and turn it aside until crispy and put it in the syrup 2 minutes Take it out and keep it aside. Hot hot jangri ready.