If talking about the easiest drink of summer, then perhaps Jal Jira – Jal Jeera will find it in number one position. The reason for this is that water cumin- Jal Zeera becomes very easy, in very short time. As well as being a test, it provides coolness to the body, protects from lu and improves digestion. So let’s know the water cumin recipe- Jal Jeera Recipe:
Ingredients for Jal Jeera Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Mint leaves – 1/2 cup
* Green Coriander leaves – 1/2 cup
* Lemon – 2 nos
* Raita Bundi – 1/2 cup
* Sugar – 1 Tsp
* Roasted cumin seeds – 2 Tsp
* Black salt – 1 Tsp
* Ginger – 1 inch piece
* Asafetida – 1 pinch
* Black pepper – 1/4 Tsp
* Salt – 1/2 Tsp
How to Make Jal Jeera Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* First wash the mint and coriander leaves and clean it. Peel ginger and even tie it. After that, finely cut it.
* Now add coriander, mint, ginger, sugar, roasted cumin, black pepper, asafetida, black salt and plain salt in the mixer and finely grind them.
* Remove the paste in a large bowl and add 4 glasses of cold water to it and mix well. Now add lemon juice and mix it well.
* Now your fresh water is ready to be cumin seed. Remove it in the glass and add 1/2 teaspoon Bundi in each glass and serve it. If you want, you can add snowy huts in it too.