In the summer season, we get to see two things together. A common and second jackal. So far, you know the recipe for making many recipes related to mango. Today we are sharing with you the recipe for making jackfruit biryani. So take it, you have a spot for Kathal Biryani Recipe Hopefully you will also like this recipe like other wedge casserole recipes.
Ingredients for Jackfruit Biryani Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Jackfruit – 1/2 kg (chopped)
* Onion – 2 (grated)
* Rice – 1 cup (lightly baked)
* Oil – 2 Tsps
* Ginger garlic paste – 1 Tsp
* Coriander powder – 1 Tsp
* Green chilli – 1 Tsp (finely chopped)
* Lemon juice – 1 Tsp
* Chilli powder – 1/2 Tsp
* Turmeric powder – 1/2 Tsp
* Garam masala powder – 1/2 Tsp
* Salt – According to the taste
How to make Kathal Biryani Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* First heat the oil in the pan and fry the cumin. After adding cumin, put onion and ginger-garlic paste in the embroidery and fry until golden.
* After this, put the jackfruit pieces in the pan and fry them on a low flame. When the jackfruit gets well, add red chilli, coriander, turmeric, garam masala and green chillies and cook it.
* After 5 minutes add lemon juice to the pan. This mixture will have completely dried till this time. If there is water in the mix, then just a little more fry. When the mixture is ready, take out half of the material and keep it aside.
* Now put half of the cooked rice in the pan and spread it equally. After this, spread the remaining remaining mixture of jackfruit equal to the plate of remaining rice.
* Cover the pan and let it cook for 10 minutes on a low flame. After that turn off the gas flame.
* Take it, your Jackfruit biryani / Kathal Biryani is ready. Remove it warmly in the plate, eat it yourself and feed to others too.