Sweet corn can be made from very good dishes such as chaat, soup, crispy corn, etc., and this can be made from a very rich Deep Fry snacks – sweet corn vada, which is quite crispy.
Ingredients for Sweet Corn Vada Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Frozen Sweet Corn – 2 Cups
* Besan – ¾ cup (75 gm)
* Carrot-1 (finely chopped)
* Capsicum – 1 (finely chopped)
* Green coriander – 2 to 3 Tsp (finely chopped)
* Green Chilli – 2 to 3 (Finely Chopped)
* Ginger – 1 inch (grated)
* Red chili powder – ¾ small spoon
* Coriander Powder- 1 Tsp
* Cumin seeds – 1 Tsp
* Amchoor- ½ Tsp
* Turmeric Powder- ¼ Tsp
* Salt – 1 Tsp or as per taste
* Oil – To fry
How to Make Sweet Corn Vada Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Put sweet corn in a jar and grind it thoroughly and take it out in a bowl.
* Take capsicum, carrot, green coriander, green chillies, ginger, coriander powder, cumin seeds, red chilli powder, amchoor, turmeric powder, salt and mustardal in roasted sweet corn. Mix all the ingredients until they meet well. The mixture is ready to make vada.
* Keep the oil warm in the curry. Take a little mixture in hand and bind it and flatten it in the plate. Likewise, prepare 3 to 4 wards.
* Check it before frying it. Put a little mixture in the oil. If it is being fried properly, then oil is hot. Put the pulses in medium high heat oil. Meanwhile, make the rest of the wives also.
* As soon as the edges become brown from the bottom, turn them over and fry them on medium or medium-low flame until the animals are well crisp and golden brown. When properly cooked, lift the wood with a bowl and stop at the edge of the curry so that the excess oil can be returned to Kadhahi itself. Remove the vada and put it in the plate. Prepare all the bricks in such a way. It takes about 5 minutes to fry the one-time buds. In such a mixture, 10 wards are made.
* Crispy and Tasty Sweet Corn is ready to be a Vada. Arrange and eat these gourds in hot cayenne sauce, tomato sauce.