Ingredients for Mutton Do Pyaza Recipe in English
* Mutton Pieces – 1kg
* Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 Tsp
* Raw Mango – 4 (Medium size)
* Onions – 1 kg
* Chilli powder – 2 Tsp
* Turmeric powder – 1/2 Tsp
* Coriander leaves – 1 bench
* Mint leaves – 1 bunch
* Green chilli – 5
* Salt – According to the Taste
* Oil – According to minimization
How to Make Mutton Do Pyaza Recipe in English
* Cut onions, green chilli and mangoes. Clean the mutton pieces with water. Cut coriander leaves and peppermint finely.
* Now add oil, ginger garlic paste, salt, a little coriander leaves, turmeric in mutton pieces and mix well. Now add this mixture to the cooker and cover it by adding 2 cups of water and cook till 3 cups of pulse. Now after cooling, remove the lid and put it on the gas again. Now add chopped onions and mango, red chilli powder to mutton, till the water is cooked.
* Now add green chili and cook for 5 minutes on low flame. Now add finely chopped coriander and mint and mix well. Hot hot Indian mutton curry ready.