Ingredients for Chicken Biryani Recipe in English
* Rice – 500 gm
* Chicken – 750gm
* Curd – 150gm
* Ghee – 1/2 cup
* Onion – 3
* Tomato – 4
* Garlic paste – 2 Tsp
* Ginger Paste – 2 Tsp
* Biryani Masala – 50 gm
* Screwpine essence (Kewra Water) – 1 Tsp
* Coriander leaves – 1
* Eating Color – 1 pinch
* Mint – 1 Tsp (finely chopped)
* Salt – According to the Taste
How to Make Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani Recipe in English
* First wash the rice and soak for 10-12 minutes and wash the chicken thoroughly and clean it. Now wash the onion, tomatoes and cut them finely. Also wash the coriander and mint, and cut it into different finely.
* Now heat ghee in a pan and heat it. When the ghee is hot, add chopped onion and fry until golden.After this, add chicken paste and fry for 8-10 minutes.
* After that, add chopped tomatoes, ginger paste, garlic paste, curd, biryani masala and lightly salt in the pan and run well. Medium the gas flame and cook all the ingredients for 10-12 minutes. Turn off the gas when the chicken grind is soft.
* As long as the chicken is cooking, take 2-3 liters of water in a separate pan and boil it by adding salt and rice in it. When rice is cooked 1/2, turn off the gas and separate rice water.
* Now heat a pan on the gas for a low flame. When the pan is heated, put rice and chicken curry in it. First, a little rice, curry, then rice again curry. Spread 1/2 cup water stirred in color,green coriander, mint and kewada on every layer. Now cover the pan and cook for 15 minutes.After this, turn off the gas. Hot hot Chicken Biryani ready.