Ingredients for How To Make Paneer At Home in English
* Milk (Full cream milk) – 2 liters
* Lemon juice / Vinegar – 2 Tsp
* Muslin Cloth – 1/2 meters
How to Make Paneer At Home in English
* It is easy to make paneer from milk. Boil the milk in a large pot for this. When the milk starts boiling, put lemon juice or vinegar in it and keep the milk running on the spoon. In a while, the skin part of the casein will be separated.
* Now close the gas and filter the torn milk and remove the water. After that, wrap the milk chisel part in the muslin or clean cotton cloth and hang it. From this, the remaining water in the pan will be squeezed in a while.* After 15 minutes, put the chisel tied in the fabric in a clean place and press it for 30-32 minutes with a heavy bag.
* After 60 minutes, clothe you. You will find about 200 grams of cheese. Now wash it with cold water and then use it in the recipes you like.
* Do not throw the remaining water during the preparation of paneer. It is very nutritious. You can use it in making a simile, kneading dough or making lentils or soup.