Ingredients for Bread Manchurian Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* 6 bread slices
* 1 large onion
* 1 capsicum
* 1 carrot
* 1 tomato
* 1 tbspn ginger (finely chopped ginger)
* 1/2 tbspn garlic (finely chopped)
* 1 green chilli
* 1 cup (finely chopped) green onions
* 1/2 tbsp Coriander Powder
* 1/2 tbsp Cumin Powder
* 1/2 tbsp turmeric powder
* Salt according to taste
* 2 tbsps of fennel
* 3 tbsp sunflower cornflour
* 1 tbsp tomato ketchup
* 1/2 tbsp red chilli powder
* 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
* Oil according to requirement
* 3 tbsp Coriander leaves
How to Make Bread Manchurian Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* First, cut a large piece of bread. Now prepare the batter in a bowl by adding flour, cornflour, salt and a little water (not too thin or thicker).
* Now chop the onions, tomatoes, green chilies, carrots, capsicum into a vessel finely.
* Heat the oil in a pan and fry the whole bread powder in the frying pan, when the oil is heated, fry till oil becomes brown.
* Again, add 2-3 spoons of oil in a double embroidered garam and heat it. Now add finely chopped ginger, garlic, and green chillies and fry it. Then cut finely chopped green onions and tomatoes, and cook it.
* Now add chopped carrots, capsicum and cook for 3 minutes. Now add turmeric powder, coriander powder, red chili powder, cumin powder, salt and cook for 2 minutes.
* Now add finely chopped green onions and coriander leaves. Then add bread peas to it. Now mix tomato ketchup, soy sauce and mix it.
* After cooking for 1 minute, strain the gas.
* Prepared warm hot bread Manchurian