Ingredients for Gujarati Aloo Poha Recipe | Batata Poha Recipe in English
* Poha – 1 cup (Flattened rice)
* Onion – 1
* Potato – 1
* Green Chilli – 2
* Cumin seeds – 1/2 Tsp
* Mustard seeds – 1/2 Tsp
* Peanut – 2 Tsp
* Curry leaves – 10
* Turmeric Powder – 1/2 Tsp
* Coriander leaves – 1 Tsp (Finely Chopped)
* Oil – According to minimization
* Salt – According to the Taste
How to Make Gujarati Aloo Poha Recipe | Batata Poha Recipe in English
* Clean the poha with water and add 1 pinch turmeric and 1 pinch of salt and mix well.
* Cut the onions and green chilli finely. Remove the potato peel and cut it into small pieces.
* Now add peanuts and fry them.
* Add oil in a pan. Now add the chopped potatoes and fry it. Now after frying the potatoes, take it out of the plate after being light brown.
* Now add the cumin seeds in the same oil, roast it After that, add finely chopped onion and green chilli and fry it. After that, add Curry leaves, peanuts, potatoes, salt, turmeric and mix well. After that pour the poha and cook everything on a low flame for 2 minutes. After that add the coriander leaves and turn off the gas. Hot hot potato poha ready.