You have to prepare this vegetable Gawar pod masala at home, in which the pods are cooked in tomato sauce and onion. Serve this vegetable with tomato porridge and cucumber phulka, raita and cucumber for dinner.
About Recipe: Guar Pahli Fry, Kothavarangai Varuval, Cheeni Avarakkai Mezhukkupuratti, Guar ki Sabzi,cluster beans recipe,cluster beans recipe hebbar’s kitchen, cluster beans recipe south indian,gawar ki phali recipe hyderabadi,gavar vegetable in english,cluster beans recipe andhra style,guar beans nutrition, gavar bhaji sindhi style
Ingredients for Guar Fry (Cluster Beans Fry) Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- Cluster Beans – ¼ kgs (1/2 lb)
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Mustard seeds – ½ tsp
- Fennel seeds – ½ tsp
- Red chilli powder – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
- Curry leaves – 1 sprig (optional)
How to Make Guar Fry (Cluster Beans Fry) Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- Wash the beans, cut the ends and cut into pieces.
- Heat oil in a frying pan. add mustard seeds, then split the fennel seeds.
- Add curry leaves and cut beans.
- Add 2 tbsp of water and required salt. Cover and cook it on medium low flame for about 10 minutes.
- Remove the lid. Add the turmeric powder and red chilli powder.
- Fry for another 5 minutes until all the moisture evaporates and becomes crispy.
- Switch off the stove. Guar fry is ready to serve.