Ingredients for Green Masala Mutton Curry in English
* Mutton – 1 kilo
* Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 Tsp
* Garlic – 2
* Black pepper – 1 Tsp
* Green chilli – 2 Tsp (finely chopped))
* Fresh coconut – 1 cup (grated)
* Coriander leaves – 2 (benchs)
* Mint leaves – 2 (benchs)
* Turmeric powder – 1/2 T sp
* Lemon juice – 2 Tsp
* Oil – According to minimization
* Salt – According to the Taste
How to Make Mutton Hara Masala Recipe in English
* Clean the mutton pieces with water well, mix salt and ginger, garlic paste in the mutton paste and keep it on the gas to boil.
* Now grate the coriander, and peppermint,garlic, coconut, green chilli, turmeric, mix them all.
* Now add oil in a strict manner and heat it, add roasted spices to it and roast it, till the oil comes to the spice till it is ready, add boiled mutton paste and cook it for 15 minutes, then remove curry in a bowl. Put the lemon juice over it, Hot hot Mutton Hara Masala ready.