Ingredients for Green Chutney Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- Green Coriander (Hara Dhaniya) – 250 grams
- Green Chili – 1 (chopped)
- Tomato – 2 (medium)
- Onion (pyaaz) – 1
- Hinge – ¼ teaspoon
- Black salt (Kala Namak) – ½ teaspoon
- Kali Mirch – ½ teaspoon
- Amchur powder – ¼ teaspoon
- Salt – very relaxed
How to Make Green Chutney Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- For coriander chutney, cut the pulse of coriander.
- Wash the coriander and wash well.
- Add chopped coriander, salt, green peppers, black pepper, asafetida, tomatoes, starch powder, onions and mix in blender.
- Grind the green chutney in a bowl.
- Prepare the green chutney as needed.