Ingredients for Gosht Dum Biryani Recipe in English
* Chicken – 1/2 kg (Skinless Chicken)
* Onion – 2
* Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 Tsp
* Curd – 100 g.m
* Green Chilli – 4
* Turmeric – 1/2 Tsp
* Red Chilli Powder – 1 Tsp
* Cumin powder – 1 Tsp
* Salt – According to the taste
* Ghee – 100 g.m
* Coriander leaves – 1 small bunch
* Cardamom – 4
* Cinnamon – 1/2 inch
* Sharp Leaf – 2 (Bay leaf)
* Clove – 3
* Basmati Rice – 2 cups
* Shahi cumin – 1 Tsp (Shahi jeera)
* Star Anise – 2
To Decorate :
* Coriander Leaves – 6 Tsp
* Saffron – 1 pinch
* Mint leaves – 1 cup
How to Make Awadhi Dum Biryani Recipe in English
* Clean the water to the chicken. Now add ginger paste of lemon juice, curd, salt, turmeric, cumin powder, red chilli powder and keep it in the side for 2 hours.
* Now wash the rice and soak 1 hour in the water. Chop the onions, thin slices and fry them until golden brown in oil. Now mix saffron in 1/4 cup milk.
* Now add ghee and heat it. Now add cinnamon, cardamom, cinnamon, green chilli and roast it. Now put chicken soaked in it and cook for 15-20 minutes on low flame. Now add coriander leaves and turn off the gas.
* Now put water, salt, royal cumin, chakra flower in the vessel and heat it. Now after the water comes to boil, put soaked rice and cook till the rice is cooked.
* Now put one layer rice in a vessel, chicken over it, coriander leaves on it, pinch of leaves and onions. Similarly, after adding all the ingredients to the saffron, add the milk mixed and cook it until the cooked rice is cooked. Prepare hot hot Dum Biryani ready.