Today, we added the Amla Pickle recipe to the Amla Pickle recipe. Amla is very beneficial for our health. This is also called the nectar fruit. Amla Pickle Amla Pickle has all the qualities of a gooseberry safe. Amla Pickle is very easy to make Amla Pickle. It is also delicious in the food. Then do not waste time and immediately observe the method of making Amla Pickle. We’re sure you’ll love this Amla pickle recipe in the Amla pickle recipe.
About Recipe : amla pickle recipe punjabi style,amla ka meetha achar in hindi,amla ka achar by sanjeev kapoor in hindi,sweet amla pickle recipe,
homemade amla pickle,dry amla pickle recipe,amla ka achar kaise banaye,amla achar banane ki vidhi
Ingredients for Gooseberry Pickle (Amla Pickle) Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- Indian gooseberry (Amla / Nellikai) – 1/2 kg
- Salt – 4-5 tbsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1 tsp
- Sesame oil – 4 tbsp
- Red Chilly Powder – 5 tbsp
- Asafoetida – 1 tsp
- Mustard Seeds – 1 tbsp
- Curry Leaves – 1 sprig
How to Make Gooseberry Pickle (Amla Pickle) Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- Wash the whole gooseberries and dry well.
- Take gooseberries in a jar or glass bottle. Add salt and turmeric to it. Cover it for 2-3 days. Shake the bottle one or two times a day. gooseberries absorbs all the salt and makes it soft.
- If you want to skip the above step and make instant Gooseberry Pickle, then boil the gooseberries with 1/2 cup of water with salt. Boil until the gooseberries become soft and then proceed.
- Heat oil in a pan. Sprinkle mustard seeds and curry leaves.
- Switch off and then and put asafetida and red chilly powder.
- Add this to the soft salted gooseberries. Let the pickle absorb all the flavors for at least 3 days before enjoying.