Ingredients for Prawns Kenaf Leaves Curry Recipe in English
* Prawns – 250 gms
* Gongura – 2 cups (Kenaf leaves)
* Green chilli – 10
* Onion – 2
* Dry coconut – 1 Tsp (grated)
* Ginger, garlic paste – 2 Tsp
* Garam Masala – 1 Tsp
* Red Chili Powder – 1 Tsp
* Turmeric -1 / 2 Tsp (turmeric powder)
* Coriander leaves – 1 Tsp finely chopped
* Salt – According to the taste
* Oil – According to Minority
How to Make Gongura Prawns curry Recipe in English
* Stir in a tight batter, add a finely chopped green chilli, salt and roast it. Now take it in a mixer.
* Heat the oil strictly, add onion and roasted roasted onions, put the Prawns and cook for 1 minute. After adding water from the Prawns, add red chilli powder, turmeric, ginger, garlic paste, and add the paste. If the water in the curry is done, put it in a small amount of water and cook it. Dried coconut after crushing the gravy (curdled) Garam masala, finely chopped Put coriander leaves, put a paste of paste and mix it well. Now cook curry with oil till it comes up.Hot hot Prawns Kenaf Leaves Curry ready.