Ingredients for Gongura Mutton curry Recipe in English
* Mutton – 1/2 kg (Pieces)
* Onions – 250 gm
* Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 Tsp
* Red Chilli powder – Tsp
* Turmeric powder – T sp
* Coriander leaves – 1 bunch ()
* Kneaf leaves – 5 bunch
* Soya – 2 bunch (Dill leaves)
* Green chilli – 6
* Oil – According to minimization
* Salt – According to the Taste
How to Make Kenaf leaves Mutton Curry Recipe in English
* Clean the mutton pieces with water well, chop the onion and green chilli, chop the coriander leaves finely.
* Now add 250 ml of water, add mutton paste, onion, oil, salt, chopped green chillies, red chilli powder, ginger, garlic paste in the cooker, now cook 4 pulses till now, now the addresses of the batter are cleaned Put the address of the batter in a strict condition, put it in boiling water, put the batter in the mixture after cooling.
* Now add a strictly cooked mutton and soya paste, cook it on low flame until the water is finished, now add the batter in the mutton paste and cook it for 10 minutes, then take out the mutton curry in a bowl, and from the top to the fine Remove the chopped coriander from the address, Hot hot Mutton Curry ready.