Whenever you have a desire to eat a few spices, then prepare cabbage matar masala (Gobi Matar Masala). You will definitely like Gobi Matar Spicy Curry dough in the native spices. Let’s start making cabbage matar masala.
Ingredients for Gobi Matar Masala Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Flower cabbage – 400 gms
* Green peas – 1 cup
* Paste – tomato (3), green chillies (2), ginger (1 inch long piece), cashew (10-12)
* Green coriander – 2-3 Tsp (finely chopped)
* Cumin seeds – 1/2 Tsp
* Asafoetida – 1-2 pinch
* Turmeric powder – 1/4 Tsp
* Coriander Powder – 1 Tsp
* Oil – 2 Tsp
* Garam Masala – 1/4 Tsp
* Red Chilli Powder- 1/4 Tsp
* Salt – 1 Tsp or as per taste
* Kasuri Fenugreek – 1 Tsp
How to Make Gobi Matar Masala Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Cut the flower cabbage into thick pieces and wash it twice and dry till the water is dry.
* Put oil in a pan on a stove and heat it. On the second stove add cauliflower, peas and 1 cup of water and cover it and boil for 5 minutes.
* On the other hand, if the oil is heated, add cumin, asafetida. Add chopped cumin seeds, turmeric powder, kasoori fenugreek, coriander powder and fry the spices lightly. Then add tomato-cashew-green chilli-ginger paste, red chilli powder and stir it to the spices till the oil starts to float over the spices.
* First check the peas and cauliflower on the stove, they have become soft, put half salt in it and put the remaining salt in roasted masala. Do not cook these vegetables until they become more soft. Mix boiled vegetables with roasted masala water, mix garam masala and half green coriander, cover the vegetable and cook it for 2-3 minutes on low flame.
* Gobhi Matar Masala is ready, take the vegetable in the bowl and decorate it with green coriander. Serve and eat with hot cabbage matar masala, naan, chapati, parantha, chapati or rice.