Ingredients for Gobi Matar Masala Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Cauliflower – 1 medium size (400 gm)
* Green peas – 1 cup
* Tomatoes – 2 -3
* Green pepper – 1-2
* Ginger – piece of thumb
* Peanut Grain – A Table Spoon
* Oil – 1-2 tablespoons
* Asafoetida – 1 pinch (if you wish)
* Seeds of cumin – a quarter of a teaspoon
* Turmeric powder – a quarter of a teaspoon
* Coriander powder – 1 1/2 tablespoons
* Salt – according to taste (less than 3/4 teaspoon)
* Sugar – half a teaspoon
* Chilli red – less than a quarter of a teaspoon
* Garam Masala – Less than a quarter of a teaspoon
* Green coriander – a table spoon (finely chopped)
How to Make Gobi Matar Masala Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Cut the flower cabbage into large pieces. Put some salt in warm water and put some pieces of cabbage and keep it for 10 minutes. Remove this water and wash the cabbage with clear water. Wash the peas twice a day with clean water.
* Wash tomatoes and cut into large pieces. Break green pepper stalks, peel ginger, wash and grind peas and eanuts, crush them all into fine granules and make masala.
* Heat the oil in a saucepan and add the rest, add the turmeric powder and coriander powder to the cumin, then add the ground spices and fry the spices until the oil starts to float on spices.
* Put cauliflower and grated peas in roasted spices, roast for 2 minutes, add half a cup of water, salt and red pepper, cover vegetables and cook on low heat for 6 minutes. 7 minutes. Open the lid and make sure the pea and cabbage pieces have become slightly soft. If the cauliflower does not seem to soften, spoon the vegetable. If the water seems less beautiful, you can pour 1 to 2 tablespoon Cover the vegetable and cook for 2-3 minutes. (Do not let these vegetables be softer) Open the lid, add the garam masala and half green coriander in the vegetable.