Gobi and potato vegetables are one of India’s favorite vegetables, we can cook it in a greasy manner and gravy, gobi fry, … etc .. And as it is today, how do I fry potatoes and gobi.
The vegetable of Gobi is a vegetable that you can eat with anything, whether it is bread or rice, whole or any other food. And if you want to put it in the lunch box of children, just put a little bit of work. Then let’s start to start making it …
Ingredients for Gobi and aloo Sabji Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Gobi – 1
* Onions – 2
* Green chilli – 3
* Garlic – 10-12 pieces
* Coriander leaves – 2 Tsp chopped
* Chilli powder – 1 Tsp
* Turmeric powder – 1 Tsp
* Vegetable spices – 1 Tsp
* Oil – 50gm
* Cumin seeds – 1 Tsp
* salt to taste
How to Make Gobi and Potato curry Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Heat oil on most pan and put cumin seeds and add chilli and garlic and cook for a while. Then put onion on it and roast it.
* When the onion is lightly cooked, add potatoes and cauliflower to it and mix it together.
* After roasting a few times, add chilli, turmeric and salt to it and mix it.
* Then cover them with low flame and cover them for about 10 to 15 minutes and keep them running in the middle. (If you make it on a high flame, then fry will be vegetable frying but not cooked by underwear)
* After cooking 10-15 minutes, take out the potato cauliflower from any item to see if it is cooked or not, if it has cooked, then fry the flame and fry it slightly and put the coriander leaves on top and mix it together. Turn off the gas.
* And here your gobi and potato vegetables have been prepared, get out in the plate and take it from the coriander leaves.