Ingredients for Gobhi Ke Kofte Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
Koftas are very liked in lunch or dinner, so why not make cauliflower koftas today. Taste the taste and make it easy to know its recipes here, …
* Necessary ingredients :-
* 1 cauliflower, grated
* 5-6 Tablespoons Besan
* 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
* 1 pinch of asafetida
* Salt to taste
To create a gravy: –
* 3 tablespoon oil
* 2 onions, chopped
* 1 tsp turmeric powder
* 1 tsp Coriander Powder
* 1 teaspoon red chili powder
* 1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
* 1 cup tomato puree
* 2 teaspoons chopped coriander leaves
* 2 tablespoons fresh cream / cream
* Salt to taste
How to Make Gobhi Ke Kofte Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* First of all, add cauliflower cauliflower in a bowl and mix well with salt, gram flour, red chilli powder and pinch of asafoetida.
* Now add water according to the needle in the gram flour and knead it like a dough properly.
* Now make a uniform 12 part and cut pieces of one or two raisins in each part.
* Now round the koftas. Heat oil in a pan and fry them until golden brown in a few koftas.
* Now heat 3 tablespoons of oil in a non stick wok and then fry the chopped onion in it.
* When the onion starts to become golden, add turmeric powder, coriander powder and red chilli powder and fry it for one minute while running spoon on medium flame.
* Now add tomato puree and two tablespoons of water to the spices and fry until the spices are separated from the oil.
* When the spices are frying, put fresh cream or cream into it well.
* After running it for one minute, add 1 cup of water to it and make the flame slow and cook for another five minutes.
* After 5 minutes, put Kofta, salt and garam masala in it and stir well and after cooking for a minute, stop the gas.
* Cabbage koftas are ready. Serve hot with coriander and coriander with roti or rice.