Cauliflower Bhuji is a delicious vegetable that is quick to digest. You will know about cabbage antioxidants. Let us make Gobi Bhuji today.
Ingredients for Gobhi Bhurji Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Cabbage – 500 gm
* Green peas – a small bowl (shredded)
* Oil – 2-4 tablespoon spoons
* Asafoetida – 1 pinch
* Cumin – half a teaspoon
* Tomato – 3 Finely Cut
* Cut green chilies 1-2 finely
* Ginger – 1 inch long piece (grate)
* Turmeric Powder – 1/2 Tablespoons
* Coriander Powder – a little spoon
* Salt – according to the taste (3/4 teaspoons)
* Amchoor powder – less than one quarter teaspoon
* Red Chilli – Less than 1/4 teaspoon
* Garam Masala – a quarter teaspoon
* Green Coriander – A Table Spoon
How to Make Gobhi Bhurji Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Remove the cabbage leaves. Break the cauliflower in large pieces, by putting one teaspoon of salt in hot water, let the cabbage dive for 5 minutes. Remove the pieces of cabbage from hot water, and wash it well and keep it in the plate. If you have a food processor, then put the pieces of cabbage in it, finely chop with the help of the chopping blade, or tighten it in a grater, finely.
* Cut the small tomatoes by blancing it.
Put oil in the pan and heat it. Put asafetida and cumin seeds in hot oil. After roasting cumin, mix turmeric powder, green chili, ginger, tomato, coriander powder, spoon, cover the tomato for 2-3 minutes on slow flame till it becomes soft, tomato paste with a spoon, now put green peas Blanch and fry for 2 minutes. Now add cauliflower, salt, amchoor powder and red chilli powder to this spice, mix well with the spoon, add 2 tablespoon of spoon water, cover and cook on low flame for 6-7 minutes.Open the vegetable, see that cauliflower and peas have become soft, if not, then cover and cook for 2-3 minutes again. Now you will see the vegetable, then the cabbage has become soft. Turn the gas off. Mix garam masala and green coriander in the vegetable mix thoroughly. The Bhujiya of your cabbage is ready.
* Take out Bhujia of cauliflower in a bowl, and serve it with Bhojia, Chapati, Parantha, Naan or Rice of cauliflower and eat it.