Has the flavor and taste of hot sauce ever attracted you to put your finger in a bowl and lick the sauce? Well, this spicy ginger sauce will fulfill that wish! The
spicy aroma of ginger mixed with garlic, red pepper, tamarind, brown sugar and spices and added coconut oil with traditional Tadka. It consists of a spicy and sweet
and sour chutney. as well as idli, dosa and other simple dishes. Enough to serve.
About Recipe: adrak ki chutney for dosa,adrak ki meethi chutney,chutney recipes in hindi,chaat chutney recipe in hindi,rai ki chatni recipe in hindi,
lahsun ki chutney,adrak aur gud ki chatni,momos chutney recipe in hindi,How to make ginger chutney
Ingredients for Ginger Chutney Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- Ginger – 50 grams (3 inches long)
- Lemon – 2
- Black pepper – 1/2 teaspoon
- Green chilli – 2
- Coriander leaves – 50 grams (a small chopped bowl)
- Asafoetida – 1-2 pinches
- Salt – according to taste
How to Make Ginger Chutney Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- Peel, wash and cut the ginger into large pieces that can be easily crushed in a blender. Clean the green cilantro and cut roughly, remove the lemon juice.
- Mix ginger, green cilantro, lemon juice, black pepper, green peppers, asafetida, etc. and finely grind.
- Ginger chutney is ready. Take the spicy sauce in a bowl. The Chutney (Adrak Chatni) is ready to eat.