Today we have brought Fruit Custard Recipe for you. Fruit Custard is a snack that is better than both the taste and the taste. It all liked the children and the elderly. The method of making fruit custard is very easy. But despite this people ask each other how to make custard? What is the method of making custard? So take a note, Fruit Custard Recipe. We hope you enjoy the method of making fruit custard.
Ingredients for Fruit Custard Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Milk – 1 liters (full cream)
* Cream – 200gm
* Sugar – 150 grams
* Vanilla custard powder – 50 grams
* Apple – 1 nos
* Pomegranate – 1
* Mango – 1 nos
* Grape – 25 grams
How to Make Fruit Custard Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Take a cup of milk for fruit custard recipe fruit Custard Recipe and put the remaining milk in the frying pan. Put the custard powder in the cold milk and mix well. Note that there is no cluster of milk in the milk.
* When there is a boil in the milk on the gas, put the custard gourd milk in it. Also add sugar to the sugar and cook it while running. Cook for about 10 minutes by running milk, making the milk thick. Close the gas when thickened and let the milk cool.
* As long as the milk is getting cold, make all the ingredients to be slightly grinded. Take out the grains of pomegranate and break the grapes and split it. Take a little math to the cream as well.
* When the milk is fully cooled, add cream and chopped fruits and mix it and keep it in the fridge for about 2 hours.
* Now your Fruit Custard Recipe fruit Custard Recipe has been completed. Your Fruit Custard Fruit Custard is ready. When cool, remove the custard and serve it in a bowl. You can use it as a snack, after eating or even sweet.