Ingredients for Flour Dosa and screaming semolina Dosa(Bombay rava Dosa)in English:
* Semolina (Bombay rava) – 1 cup
* Flour – 1 cup* Yogurt(Curd) – 1 little cup
* Bell pepper(capsicum) – 1(finely chopped)
* Green peppers(green chilli) – 1-2(finely chopped)
* Onion – 1(finely chopped)
* Ginger – 1 inch long piece(grated)
* coriander leaves – 1 bowl(finely chopped)
* Salt – According to the Taste
How to Make Flour Dosa and screaming semolina Dosa (Bombay rava Dosa) in English:
* Mix 2 cups of water in the curd, fry it and make it thin.
* Filter the semolina(Bombay rava) and gram flour in a vessel and put curd and stir it well with a spoon.
* Mix salt and keep it covered for 15-17 minutes.
* After 15-17 minutes, add finely chopped capsicum, onions, green chilies, ginger and coriander leaves and mix well.
* If the mixture looks thicker then mix some water.
* Heat a nonstick pan on a gas and heat it with a little oil on the pan.
* Fill the rounded screaming on the hot pan with a mixture of spoon and make the gas slower.
* Sprinkle oil with spoon and pour oil around the chill and put some oil over the chilli. If the lower surface starts appearing brown then turn it over with the help of a clutch and on the other side, until it turns brown, till it is brown.
* The hot scream is ready,Serve it with green chutney or sauce and eat it.