Ingredients for Egg Cutlet recipe in English Hindi Marathi Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Egg – 4
* Potatoes – 4
* Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 Tsp
* Onions – 1
* Green Chilli – 2
* Turmeric – 1/4 Tsp
* Red Chilli Powder – 1 1/2 Tsp
* Coriander Powder – 1 Tsp
* Garam Masala Powder – 1 Tsp
* Bread Powder – 3/4 Cup
* Coriander leaves – 2 Tsp
* Salt – According to the taste
* Oil – According to Oil
How to Make Egg Cutlet recipe in English Hindi Marathi Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Cut the onions and green chilies finely. Now boil 3 eggs and potatoes. After that, remove the egg shell and cut it into 2 pieces. Now remove the potato peel and keep it aside.
* Now add oil to it strictly and heat it. Now add finely chopped onions and green chillies and cook it. After that, put ginger paste on a paste of lemon juice and cook it. Once the onion is cooked, add salt, turmeric, red chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder and mix it. Now add the mashed potatoes and mix well. Now add coriander leaves and turn off the gas.
* Now take 1 egg whiter again. Put bread powder in a plate.
* Now after adding the potato mixture to the pot, take a little bit of the potato mixture and make it round and keep it in the middle of both hands by pressing lightly to make it like a bowl and now put a slice of an egg cut into it and keep it aside from the potato mixture and stop it from the cylinder shape In the or in your favorite shape, immerse the beaten egg mixture and wrap it in bread powder and place it in the plate. Similarly, make all the cutlets and keep them in the plate.
* Now put oil in a rigid and heat it. Now add one cutlet and fry it until golden brown. Prepare hot hot egg cutlets.